When making a solicitation for funds, our pledge to you is to be truthful in all representations, to respect your privacy concerns, and expend funds consistent with your intent, and to respect your rights as follows:
• To be informed of the agency's mission, the way the resources will be used, and capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes;
• To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Board of Trustees and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities;
• To have access to Womanline's most recent financial reports;
• To be assured your gifts will be used for purposes for which they were given;
• To be assured that informaton about your donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law;
• To be informed whether those seeking donations are Womanline volunteers, employees, or hired solicitors;
• To have your name deleted from any report or publication of Womanline, except as may be required by federal or state laws and/or regulations, and
• To be encouraged to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt truthful replies.
Womanline has been a Better Business Bureau accredited charity since 1997.